We have two groups which meet regularly for craft. Our scrapbooking and card making group meet on Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11:30am during school term at Deborah's house. Feel free to bring your own craft and enjoy the company. On the third Wednesday of the month an easy craft activity is provided for you.
Our quilting group is more ad hoc, but usually meets on a Monday.
Our men's group meets on the third Tuesday of the month, meeting alternately at Good News and St John's, Corinda.
Home Bible study groups
We currently have these small groups running, and open for newcomers:
- Ladies: 7:30pm most Mondays in Middle Park
- Mixed 7:30pm fortnightly on Tuesdays in various homes
- Mixed Young Adults/families 7:00pm most Wednesdays in Jamboree Heights
- Ladies 7:30pm fortnightly on Wednesdays in various homes
- Prayer meeting 7;00pm 4th Monday of the month in the Worship Centre
Our musicians volunteer to practise together and lead music on Sundays. If music is a talent you have to share with us please let us know.
Ladies fellowship meets in the Bethel Room near the Church Office on the third Wednesday of each month except January and December
One of the most powerful ways we connect as Christians is when we pray together. If you need prayer, we can pray for you via requests shared:
- in our weekly news and Sunday worship;
- within your small group;
- within the confidential prayer chain only.